We’re back in person! Each year, our friends and neighbors join us for a three-day weekend of great bargains on books, and family fun.
For over three decades, thousands of brand-new books donated by publishers have been sold at the Book Fair for 50% off, with proceeds going to support the programs at Goddard Riverside.
Goddard Riverside’s 35th Annual Book Fair will be held in person this year on Saturday, November 20th, and Sunday, November 21st at 593 Columbus Avenue (88th and Columbus) from 10 am to 5 pm.
- What Covid safety protocols will be in place? To keep shoppers safe all shoppers must show proof of Covid vaccination OR a negative PCR test within 72 hours.
We will be implementing a one way flow through the building for shoppers.
If the space gets crowded we will hold the line to ensure ample distance between shoppers.
- Is it free to enter the book fair? Yes! There is no charge for entering the book fair.
- Will there be a Book Bash this year for a first look? Yes, our Book Bash will be Friday, November 19th. Tickets are available for purchase. Learn more on our Book Bash page.
- Will you have Book Fair swag available? Yes! We’ll have classic Book Fair swag including t-shirts, cotton book fair tote bags and foldable Goddard Riverside tote bags available for purchase.
- Will I still get a free cotton book fair tote bag with purchases of $100 and more? Yes! If you spend $100 or more you will receive a free cotton book fair tote bag.
- Can I bring my own tote bag? Yes, you can bring your own empty tote bag to use after your purchase has been made. We’ll provide bags for shopping. We will also have bags available for puchase at check-out.
- Will there be a bag/coat/stroller check? Outside bags, strollers and carts won’t be permitted inside but we will have designated area to leave them by the entrance.
- Where do the books come from? All books are donated by our generous publishing partners and available to shoppers for 50% off!