Thank you for your interest in donating in-kind items to Goddard Riverside. We appreciate your generosity!
See the list of program needs below for information. Please contact us to coordinate the acceptance of your donation so we can determine if your contribution is a good fit for our programs. A member of our team will then contact you to let you know if we can accept your donation and share next steps.
Please note we can only accept brand new, unused items. Generally, Goddard Riverside is not able to pick up these items, so they must be delivered to the program directly.
The easiest way to make an in-kind donation is to select something from our Amazon Wishlists. Please follow the links below to make a donation.
Current In-Kind Needs
- 80-100 gift cards to any of the following: Amazon, Target, Dominoes, Chipotle, Visa
- New laptops (up to 20)
- New iPads (up to 10)
- School supplies
- 80-100 gift cards to any of the following:
- Mortin Williams
- New laptops or Chromebooks (20)
- 50 cushioned school chairs
- New school supplies (up to 50 of any item such as notebooks or folders)
- Amazon $10 gift cards for prizes (15-20)
- Hand truck (1)
- Supplies for our holiday book giveaways: gift wrap (not specifically for Christmas); gift cards for shipping
- Center decorations: holiday/spring/fall decor
- Framed book posters (1-5)
- Freestanding office partition panels (3-5 depending on size)
Interested in volunteering as a tutor? Visit our volunteer page to learn more.
- College backpacks (80-100*)
- Technology (80-100*)
- Mental health services
- Essay coaches
*Annual need: The Option Center usually support 100 students moving into college annually. Not all will need supplies.
- New/ used laptops and unlocked new/used iPhones
- Gift Cards ( any)
- Warm blankets ( new)
- Christmas and Thanksgiving decorations
- Office chairs
- Jewelry making supplies
- New gloves and hats
- New/used CDs
- Books in Spanish in good condition (new or gently used)
- Individual hand sanitizer for clients
- Men’s and women’s underwear
- Chapstick with SPF
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Reusable water bottles
- Dry shampoo
- Body wipes
- Cell phones/pre-paid cards
- Disposable hand warmers
- Emergen-c packets
- Winter hats-sweat pants
- Clothing (all seasons) for men and women
- Clothing (all seasons)
- Personal care items
- Non-perishable food items
- Welcome kits for tenants: linens; cleaning supplies; storage bins; and toiletries.
- Clothing (all seasons)
- Pro-bono professional cleaning services
- Hygiene Care packages
- Laundry Detergent
- Bed linens
- Shower Curtains
- Male and Female Winter Coats
- Male and Female Boots
- Dishes/ pots/ pans (Starter Kits)
- Storage bins or bags
- Bed linens – Twin size only
- Laptops, tablets, and other tech accessories that make taking notes out on the field easier.
- Attorneys/law firms that can volunteer their time for pro bono work with the Law Project.
- Metro cards
- Items for 2Gen families with children (gift cards, laptops, school supplies, and books)
- Piggy banks for children to teach them savings habits