Our platform helps you raise money by connecting with friends and family online
Crowdfunding is a quick, easy, and impactful way to support Goddard Riverside while spreading the word about our programs. It just takes a minute to set up your fundraiser; then you spread the word on social media and email.
How to Create a Fundraiser
- Click through to the Goddard Crowdfunding homepage.
- At the top, you’ll see the total that’s been raised through all of our crowdfunders this year.
- Under the fundraising total is a scroll of comments left by donors. Just below the comments, there’s a box titled Create My Own Fundraising Page. Click it!
- In the pop-up, fill in your name and email and click Create My Page.
- The app will lead you through the process of creating and publishing your fundraiser.
Ideas for Fundraisers
You don’t need a special occasion to fundraise for Goddard! But crowdfunding is a great way to mark a special occasion.
- Ask for donations instead of birthday, holiday or wedding gifts.
- Support the community by holding a bar or bat mitzvah fundraiser.
- Celebrate an anniversary.
- Memorialize a loved one.
Annual Giving Manager