Watch this video to see how Goddard programs have helped members of our community change their lives for the better. Then donate to keep the transformations flowing!
How Your Gift Makes an Impact
Your donation today will impact the 22,000 people Goddard Riverside serves who struggle to make ends meet. Our 27 programs work to:
- Prepare children and youth for success. At Goddard, youth are offered the services they need. We have tutoring programs, afterschool programs, and early childhood centers.
- Enrich the lives of older adults. On any given day, you can find older adults in one of our senior centers learning a new skill or meeting new people. We also deliver a hot nutritious meal during the week for older adults who are homebound.
- Promote mental health and employment opportunities. We work extensively with men and women who face multiple obstacles to employment get the support they need in finding jobs or connecting treatment to. Our clubhouse builds a community for members coping with mental illness so they can develop skills to live independently.
- Fight homelessness and support housing for all. Goddard homeless outreach staff are on the streets 24/7 building relationships with the homeless to move them into supportive housing. We also provide free legal services and tenant organizing support to preserve affordable housing and improve living conditions.
- Promote self-advocacy and creative expression. Goddard is a hub connecting people to resources, opportunities, and community events. We help low-income families access public benefits and financial counseling. Our Community Arts program offers creative workshops and classes for youth and adults.