DOE Options Series
Effective Postsecondary Planning: Supporting Access and Success for All Students
From helping families decipher financial aid packages to helping students make good-fit postsecondary choices, this series provides participants with the knowledge and resources to meet the postsecondary advising needs of their students. See page 12 of the 2012-13 Options Institute Brochure for more details.
- This six session series is open to staff who serve as college advisors in DOE schools.
- Participants must commit to and attend all six workshops in a series.
- Network youth development specialists are strongly encouraged to attend with school staff.
- Supervisors of applicants will be expected to submit written support of staff participation.
- The Office of Postsecondary Readiness has covered the cost of this series.
Registration for any of the summer or fall sections of the series is open now:
Reserve your seat now.